- 10 1/2 ounces corn chips
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- In a greased 10 x 15 inch pan*, place the corn chips.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until smooth. Pour this over the chip and smooth level.
- Place the chocolate chips in a single layer over the hot mixture and wait a few minutes until the heat melts them and then smooth the chocolate out to form a thin layer. Allow to cool in the fridge and then cut or break into pieces.
*I use the no-stick Reynolds wrap to line the pan